Last Updated Date: 22-Jan-2021
The website located at hsctjourney.com (together with its subdomains, Materials (as defined below), Marks and services, the “Site”) is owned by Gamida Cell Ltd. and its affiliates (collectively “ Gamida”, “we”, “our” or “us”).
1.1. The Site is intended to provide general information about stem cell transplant.
1.2. No Medical Advice. The contents of the Site, including any Materials (as defined below), are for informational purposes only. The Materials are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Reliance on any information provided by Gamida, Gamida employees, others appearing on the Site at the invitation of Gamida, or other visitors to the Site is solely at your own risk.
2. Modification. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change these Terms at any time. Such change will be effective 10 days following posting of the revised Terms on the Site, and your continued use of the Site thereafter means that you accept those changes.
3. Ability to Accept Terms. The Site is only intended for individuals aged 18 years or older. If you are under 18 years please do not access or use the Site. By accessing or using the Site you affirm that you are over 18 years of age.
4. Site Access. For such time as these Terms are in effect, we hereby grant you permission to visit and use the Site provided that you comply with these Terms and applicable law.
5. Restrictions. You shall not: (i) copy, distribute or modify any part of the Site without our prior written authorization; (ii) use, modify, create derivative works of, transfer (by sale, resale, license, sublicense, download or otherwise), reproduce, distribute, display or disclose Materials, except as expressly authorized herein; (iii) disrupt servers or networks connected to the Site; (iv) use or launch any automated system (including without limitation, “robots” and “spiders”) to access the Site; and/or (v) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Materials or that enforce limitations on use of the Site.
6. Intellectual Property Rights
6.1. Materials and Marks. The (i) content on the Site, including without limitation, the text, documents, articles, brochures, descriptions, products, software, graphics, photos, sounds, videos, interactive features, and services (collectively, the “Materials”); and (ii) the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”), are the property of Gamida and/or its licensors and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. “Gamida”, the Gamida logo, and other marks are Marks of Gamida or its affiliates. All other trademarks, service marks, and logos used on the Site are the trademarks, service marks, or logos of their respective owners. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Site and the Materials.
6.2. Use of Materials. Materials on the Site are provided to you for your information and personal use only and may not be used, modified, copied, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, de-compiled, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without our prior written consent. If you download or print a copy of the Materials you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein.
6.3. Feedback. If you provide us with any feedback or suggestions regarding the Site (“Feedback”), you hereby grant to Gamida a fully paid, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, and fully sublicensable right and license to use, reproduce, perform, display, distribute, adapt, modify, re-format, create derivative works of, and otherwise commercially or non-commercially exploit in any manner, any and all Feedback, and to sublicense the foregoing rights, in connection with the operation and maintenance of the Site and/or Gamida’s business. Gamida will treat any Feedback you provide to us as non-confidential and non-proprietary. You agree that you will not submit to Gamida any information or ideas that you consider to be confidential or proprietary. You represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to submit the Feedback.
7. Third Party Sources and Content.
7.1. The Site enables you to view, access, link to, and use content from Third Party Sources (defined below) that are not owned or controlled by us (“Third Party Content”). The Site may also enable you to communicate and interact with Third Party Sources. “Third Party Source(s)” means: third party websites and services.
7.3. We do not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to Third Party Content. We are not responsible for, and we expressly disclaim all warranties regarding, the accuracy, appropriateness, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of, or relating to, any Third Party Content.
7.6. Release. You are solely responsible and liable for your interaction with a Third Party Source. You agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you may have against Gamida, and release Gamida from any and all liability, arising from your use of the Site (including, without limitation, your use and interaction on any Third Party Content and from your interaction with any Third Party Source). If you are a California resident, you hereby waive California Civil Code 1542 in connection with the foregoing, which states, “A general release does not extend to claims that the creditor or releasing party does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release and that, if known by him or her, would have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor or released party.” If you have any query or complaint regarding a Third Party Source or any Third Party Content, you agree to contact the Third Party Source directly.
8. Information Description. We attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, we cannot and do not warrant that the Materials available on the Site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. We reserve the right to make changes in or to the Materials, or any part thereof, in our sole judgment, without the requirement of giving any notice prior to or after making such changes to the Materials. Your use of the Materials, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility.
9. Disclosure. Subject to Section 11, we reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information that we obtain in connection with the Site, and your use thereof, as we reasonably believe is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena or governmental request; (ii) enforce the Site Terms, including to investigate potential violations of them; (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; (iv) respond to user support requests; or (v) protect the rights, property or safety of Gamida, its users or the public.
10.2. Gamida permits you to link to the Site provided that: (i) you link to but do not replicate any page on this Site; (ii) the hyperlink text shall accurately describe the Materials as they appear on the Site; (iii) you shall not misrepresent your relationship with Gamida or present any false information about Gamida and shall not imply in any way that we are endorsing any services or products, unless we have given you our express prior consent; (iv) you shall not link from a website that you do not own; (v) your website, and domain name, does not contain content that (a) is offensive or controversial (both at our discretion), or (b) infringes any intellectual property, privacy rights, or other rights of any person or entity; and/or (vi) you, and your website, comply with these Terms and applicable law.
12. Warranty Disclaimers
12.1. This section applies whether or not the services provided under the Site are for payment. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so to that extent certain exclusions set forth herein may not apply.
12.2. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. GAMIDA HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. GAMIDA DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS, OR WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, FREE OF BUGS, SECURITY BREACHES, OR VIRUS OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE. IF APPLICABLE LAW REQUIRES ANY WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO NINETY (90) DAYS FROM THE DATE OF FIRST USE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
12.3. YOU AGREE THAT GAMIDA WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY THAT MAY RESULT FROM TECHNICAL PROBLEMS OF THE INTERNET, SLOW CONNECTIONS, TRAFFIC CONGESTION OR OVERLOAD OF OUR OR OTHER SERVERS. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE OR GUARANTEE ANY CONTENT, PRODUCT, OR SERVICE THAT IS FEATURED OR ADVERTISED ON THE SITE BY A THIRD PARTY.
12.4. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT GAMIDA SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDUCT (INCLUDING DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, ILLEGAL, OR NEGLIGENT CONDUCT) OF ANY SITE USER AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
13. Limitation of Liability.
13.1. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, GAMIDA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE, PROFITS OR REPUTATION, ARISING UNDER THESE TERMS OR OUT OF YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, EVEN IF GAMIDA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
13.2. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF GAMIDA FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING UNDER THESE TERMS OR OUT OF YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE EXCEED US$50.
14. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Gamida and our affiliates, and our respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of, or inability to use, the Site; (ii) your interaction with any Site user; (iii) your violation of these Terms; or (iv) your violation of applicable laws or regulations.
15. Cautionary Notice Regarding Forward Looking Statements. The Site contains forward-looking statements, concerning our business, operations and financial performance and condition, as well as our plans, objectives and expectations for our business operations and financial performance and condition. Any statements contained on the Site that are not statements of historical facts may be deemed to be forward-looking statements. In some cases, you can identify forward-looking statements by terminology such as “aim”, “assume”, “believe”, “contemplate”, “continue”, “could”, “due” “estimate”, “expect”, “goal”, “intend”, “may”, “objective”, “plan”, “predicted”, “potential”, “positioned”, “seek”, “should”, “target”, “will”, “would” and other similar expressions that are predictions of or indicate future events and future trends, or the negative of these terms or other comparable terminology. Forward-looking statements are based on our management’s current expectations, estimates, forecasts and projections about our business and the industry in which we operate and our management’s beliefs and assumptions, and are not guarantees of future performance or development and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that are in some cases beyond our control. As a result, any or all of our forward-looking statements on this Site may turn out to be inaccurate. The forward-looking statements included on the Site speak only as of the date made. Although we believe that the expectations reflected in the forward-looking statements are reasonable, we cannot guarantee that future results, levels of activity, performance and events and circumstances reflected in the forward-looking statements will be achieved or will occur. Except as required by law, we assume no obligation to update or revise these forward-looking statements for any reason, even if new information becomes available in the future. You should, however, review the factors and risks we describe in the reports we file from time to time with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Nothing on this Site constitutes an invitation or offer to invest or deal in the securities of Gamida.
16. Term and Termination. Subject to this Section, these Terms will remain in full force and effect while you use the Site. Gamida, in its sole discretion, has the right to terminate these Terms and/or your access to the Site, or any part thereof, immediately at any time and with or without cause (including, without any limitation, for a breach of these Terms). Gamida shall not be liable to you or any third party for termination of the Site, or any part thereof. If you object to any term or condition of these Terms, or any subsequent modifications thereto, or become dissatisfied with the Site in any way, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of the Site. Upon termination of these Terms, you shall cease all use of the Site. This Section 16 and Sections 6 (Intellectual Property Rights), 11 (Privacy), 12 (Warranty Disclaimers), 13 (Limitation of Liability), 14 (Indemnity) and 17 (Independent Contractors) to 21 (General) shall survive termination of these Terms.
17. Independent Contractors. You and Gamida are independent contractors. Nothing in these Terms creates a partnership, joint venture, agency, or employment relationship between you and Gamida. You must not under any circumstances make, or undertake, any warranties, representations, commitments or obligations on behalf of Gamida.
18. Assignment. These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you but may be assigned by Gamida without restriction or notification to you.
19. Electronic Communications. The communications between you and Gamida use electronic means, whether you use the Site or send us emails, or whether we post notices on the Site or communicates with you via email. For contractual purposes, you (a) consent to receive communications from us in an electronic form; and (b) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if it were be in a hardcopy writing. The foregoing does not affect your non-waivable rights.
21. General. Gamida reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Site (in whole or in part) at any time with or without notice to you. You agree that Gamida will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Site or any part thereof. These Terms and the relationship between you and Gamida shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, U.S., without regard to its principles of conflict of laws to the extent such principles or rules would require or permit the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the state or federal courts located in Boston, Massachusetts and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts, provided that Gamida may seek injunctive relief in any court of competent jurisdiction. These Terms shall constitute the entire agreement between you and Gamida concerning the Site. If any provision of these Terms is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and a party’s failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. YOU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION THAT YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SITE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN 1 YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
21. Contact Information:
Gamida Cell Ltd.
Address: 673 Boylston Street, 4th Floor, Boston, MA, 02116
Telephone: +1 617-892-9080